On Monday, Shares of Leucadia National Corp. (NYSE:LUK), subtract -0.10% and closed at $20.76 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $20.54 and $21.04. Third Quarter 2016 Highlights:
- S. GAAP net revenues from continuing operations of $61.4 million
- S. GAAP net loss attributable to FXCM Inc. from continuing operations of $35.8 million, or $6.39 per diluted share, counting a $27.0 million non-cash net loss on derivative liabilities
- S. GAAP net revenues from suspended operations of $8.8 million
- S. GAAP net loss attributable to FXCM Inc. from suspended operations of $3.3 million, or $0.59 per diluted share
- Retail trading revenue per million traded of $65 per million
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing and suspended operations of $6.4 million
- Solid growth in customer equity to $725 million – up 10% from June 30, 2016 and up 6% from December 31, 2015
- Strong combined operating cash position of $227.6 million and regulatory surplus of $90.9 million at September 30, 2016
- October 2016 Customer Trading Metrics from Continuing Operations(1) Highlights:
- Retail customer trading volume(2) of $305 billion in October 2016, 6% lower than September 2016 and 9% lower than October 2015.
- Institutional customer trading volume(2) of $24 billion in October 2016, 17% lower than September 2016 and 29% lower than October 2015.
Plug Power Inc (NASDAQ:PLUG), jumped 2.72% and closed at $1.51 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $1.47 and $1.55. The company’s Market capitalization is $296.71 million with the total Outstanding Shares of 180.45 million. Plug Power Inc. (PLUG), a leader in in providing energy solutions that change the way the world moves, is happy to declare that Vice President of Business Development and Shareholder Relations, John Cococcia, will present the company’s strategy to institutional shareholders at the 7th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference.
Array Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ:ARRY), gained 2.52% and closed at $6.91 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $6.54 and $6.98. Company stock’s 52-week range is $2.38 – $7.27 Array BioPharma Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of small molecule drugs to treat patients with cancer in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The companys drugs in Phase III clinical trials include Binimetinib, Encorafenib, and Selumetinib for the treatment of cancer, in addition to ASC08/Danoprevir, a protease inhibitor for hepatitis C virus. Its drug candidates in Phase II clinical trials comprise Filanesib, a kinesin spindle protein inhibitor for multiple myeloma; ARRY-797, a p38 inhibitor for Lamin A/C-related dilated cardiomyopathy; ASLAN001/Varlitinib, a pan-HER2 inhibitor for gastric or breast cancer; Ipatasertib/GDC-0068, an AKT inhibitor for cancer; Motolimod/VTX-2337, a toll-like receptor for cancer; Prexasertib/LY2606368, a chk-1 inhibitor for cancer; LOXO-101, a PanTrk inhibitor for cancer; and ONT-380/ARRY-380, an HER2 inhibitor for breast cancer.