On Thursday, Shares of Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC), subtract -2.65% and closed at $24.28 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $24.03 and $24.88. The company’s Market capitalization is $15.04 Billion with the total Outstanding Shares of 615.59million. Mayfield, a global, early-stage venture firm with a 47-year history of championing entrepreneurs, recently added Rishi Garg, a former senior corporate and business development executive from Twitter and Square to its investment team. Garg is the sixth investing partner at Mayfield and will continue Mayfield’s focus on backing world-class Internet entrepreneurs, especially those changing the way people live, work, and play. Garg’s focus areas include social media and new media platforms, disruptive financial services and technology businesses, and new marketplaces.
Mayfield has championed a team of entrepreneurs around key areas of consumer Internet innovation counting:
- Disrupting transportation (Logan and John of Lyft);
- Creating the first solar utility provider (Lyndon and Peter of SolarCity);
- Establishing next generation adtech platforms (Frank of Rubicon Project and Jonah of Moat);
- Creating India’s leading matrimonial marketplace (J. Muruga of Matrimony.com);
- Delivering China’s leading travel search engine (CC Zhang of Qunar);
- Delivering delightful mobile experiences (Akshay and Ankit of Pulse/LinkedIn);
- Building the first mobile and social fashion marketplace (Manish of Poshmark);
- Scaling community commerce platforms (Steve of Massdrop);
- Building the first dedicated small business professional network (Eric and Venkat of Alignable);
- Democratizing fintech (Avi and Dan of Stockpile);
- Pioneering digital health devices and communities (Jef of Basis/Intel and Ron of HealthTap);
- Delivering drone platforms (Chris of 3D Robotics).
Fastenal Company (NASDAQ:FAST), dropped -1.84% and closed at $38.34 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $37.93 and $38.85. The company’s Market capitalization is $10.83Billion with the total outstanding Shares of 289.02million. Fastenal Company of Winona, MN (FAST) stated the results of the quarter ended September 30, 2016. Except for per share information, or as otherwise noted below, dollar amounts are stated in thousands.
Fastenal is a growth-focused organization and we constantly strive to make investments into the growth drivers of our business. These investments typically center on people. By adding more people over time, we add to our ability to interact with and to serve our customers from our local store and to back them up in some type of support role. In recent years this investment has also centered on more industrial vending devices to serve our customers’ needs on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARNA), lost -2.31% and closed at $1.69 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $1.69 and $1.76. The company’s Market capitalization is $386.53Million with the total outstanding Shares of 243.26 million. During the 52-week trading session the minimum price at which share price traded, registered at $1.30 and reached to max level of $2.68. Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) recently declared that Dr. Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet will present etrasimod S1P receptor profile data at the United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW) Meeting on Tuesday, October 18 at 6:15am ET. The meeting is taking place October 15-19 in Vienna, Austria. The data will also be published in the December issue of United European Gastroenterology Journal, a peer-reviewed medical journal providing coverage of both translational in addition to clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology.
The following abstract will be presented:
Lecture: LB20 – RECEPTOR PROFILE AND EFFICACY OF ETRASIMOD (APD334), AN ORAL, NEXT-GENERATION SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR MODULATOR IN DEVELOPMENT FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS
Session: 807 – Improving therapy in IBD
Session Type: Late Breaking Abstracts
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016