On Monday, Shares of Mast Therapeutics Inc (NYSEMKT:MSTX), subtract -1.82% and closed at $0.108 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $0.10 and $0.11. Mast Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MSTX) recently offered an update related to its business strategy and the clinical development of its product candidates.
- The Company’s cash, cash equivalents, and investment securities were $30.3 million at August 31, 2016.
- The Company will focus on clinical development of AIR001 (sodium nitrite solution for intermittent inhalation) for the treatment of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF). Specifically, during 2016 and 2017, the Company will continue to support three ongoing investigator-sponsored Phase 2 clinical studies of AIR001 being conducted at prestigious research institutions.
- The Company has begun to wind down its vepoloxamer programs in sickle cell disease and heart failure and anticipates those activities will be accomplished in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- While furthering the development of AIR001 through the ongoing Phase 2 clinical studies, the Company is planning to initiate a process to evaluate partnership opportunities for its assets.
- As a result of cost savings anticipated by the termination of its vepoloxamer clinical programs and related operations and the prioritization of its AIR001 program, the Company estimates that its operating expenses for 2017 will be in the range of $9 to $10 million, apart from share-based compensation expense. This anticipated level of spend reflects an approximate 70% reduction from estimated operating expenses for 2016 of about $32 to $34 million, apart from share-based compensation expense.
- The Company will make the $10 million prepayment on its debt facility triggered by the recently declared results of its Phase 3 study of vepoloxamer in early October 2016. After that prepayment, the principal amount of the Company’s debt will be about $3.5 million, which is planned to be repaid in equal monthly installments of principal and interest through January 1, 2019.
FireEye Inc (NASDAQ:FEYE), dropped -0.34% and closed at $14.68 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $14.45 and $14.84. The company’s Market capitalization is $2.53 Billion with the total Outstanding Shares of 169.68 million. FireEye, Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions for detecting, preventing, analyzing, and resolving cyber-attacks. The company offers vector-specific appliance solutions that provide threat protection from network to endpoint for inbound and outbound network traffic that may contain sensitive information. It also offers Central Administration System that provides cross-enterprise threat data correlation to identify and block attacks across multiple attack vectors; and Threat Analytics Platform to identify and respond to cyber threats by correlating enterprise-generated security event data from any security product with real-time threat intelligence, in addition to Malware Analysis System to manually execute and inspect advanced malware, zero-day, and other advanced cyber-attacks embedded in files, email attachments, and Web objects. In addition, the company offers Network Forensics Platform that assists in detecting threats and view specific packets and sessions before, during, and after the attack to confirm what may have triggered a malware download or callback; Investigation Analysis System, a centralized analytical interface to the Network Forensics Platform; and Mandiant Intelligent Response that facilitates remote investigation of endpoints and allows security teams to collect targeted forensic data to identify attacker behavior, tools, and techniques. Further, it provides cloud-based subscription services; Security-as-a-Service; and incident response, compromise assessments, and related consulting, in addition to training and professional, and customer support and maintenance services. FireEye, Inc. provides its products and services through distributors, resellers, and planned partners in the United States, the Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and others.
Invesco Ltd. (NYSE:IVZ), gained 0.61% and closed at $31.46 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $31.15 and $31.71. During the 52-week trading session the minimum price at which share price traded, registered at $23.01 and reached to max level of $35.00. Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment administration firm, dedicated to assisting shareholders worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment administration capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ. Additional information is available at website.