On Wednesday, Shares of Starz (NASDAQ:STRZA), subtract -0.38% and shut at $33.89 inside the end purchasing and offering session. The last exchanging scope of the stock ranges amongst $33.88 and $34.31. The business’ commercial center capitalization is $3.33 Billion with the aggregate fabulous loads of 87.56 million. Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA, STRZB) declared that STARZ and STARZ ENCORE premium pay TV channels and services – counting STARZ, STARZ ENCORE, and STARZ ENCORE WESTERNS – will be available on the new AT&T streaming service DIRECTV NOW.
When DIRECTV NOW launches later this month, the service will feature 8 STARZ ENCORE channels, with more STARZ channels to be added at a later date, counting the full STARZ and STARZ ENCORE VOD catalogs, counting both current and past seasons of STARZ Original series.
The addition of the Starz channels and services to the forthcoming DIRECTV NOW platform was part of a recently accomplished comprehensive multi-year agreement that extended Starz’ longtime relationships with AT&T/DIRECTV.
“Starz is very happy to join DIRECTV NOW and offer consumers another exciting new way to subscribe to our channels and services. STARZ has got tremendous momentum in the marketplace as the fastest growing flagship premium pay TV service since starting its original programming strategy and second-most widely subscribed in the United States,”* said Jeffrey Hirsch, Chief Operating Officer at Starz. “With breakthrough STARZ Original series, counting ‘Power,’ ‘Outlander,’ ‘Ash vs Evil Dead,’ ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ and next year’s ’American Gods,’ and exclusive first-run hit movies counting Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Avengers: Age of Ultron, STARZ will be offered on this forthcoming streaming platform with a great value for consumers.”
Shares of Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (ADR) (NYSE:SID), added 1.62 % and shut at $3.76 inside the last exchanging session. The rest of the purchasing and offering scope of the stock levels among $3.60 and $3.78. The association’s commercial center capitalization is $5.49 Billion with the general uncommon loads of 1.36 billion. – CSN – Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (SID) declares its results for the third quarter of 2016 (3Q16):
- R$1,239 million EBITDA generated, a 45% increase over 2Q16, with 26% EBITDA Margin.
- The Gross Profit registered RS1,311 million during 3Q16, 42% higher than 2Q16. The gross margin reached 30%, 9p.p. above 2Q16.
- Steel EBITDA of R$552 million, with 19% EBITDA margin, 49% higher than 2Q16, showing the recovery of the steel sector in the domestic market.
- Increase in steel sales in the domestic market. 62% participation vs. 53% during 2Q16.
- 8% steel price increase in the domestic market.
- Iron Ore Sales of 10.2Mt, 7% higher than 2Q16.
- Iron ore FOB price reached US$39/t, 28% higher than 2Q16.
- Mining EBITDA of R$599 million, with 46% EBITDA Margin, 64% higher than 2Q16.
Adjusted net debt remained flat at R$25,842 million, while leverage fell by 0.9x, closing the quarter at 7.4x, as compared to 8.3x in 2Q16, thanks to raised EBITDA generation in the last 12 months.