On Friday, Shares of Mast Therapeutics Inc (NYSEMKT:MSTX), subtract -0.21% and closed at $0.0960 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $0.09 and $0.10. The company’s Market capitalization is $20.29 million with the total Outstanding Shares of 211.82 million. During the 52-week trading session the minimum price at which share price traded, registered at $0.09 and reached to max level of $0.71. – Mast Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MSTX) recently offered an update related to its business strategy and the clinical development of its product candidates.
The Company’s cash, cash equivalents, and investment securities were $30.3 million at August 31, 2016.
- The Company will focus on clinical development of AIR001 (sodium nitrite solution for intermittent inhalation) for the treatment of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF). Specifically, during 2016 and 2017, the Company will continue to support three ongoing investigator-sponsored Phase 2 clinical studies of AIR001 being conducted at prestigious research institutions.
- The Company has begun to wind down its vepoloxamer programs in sickle cell disease and heart failure and anticipates those activities will be accomplished in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- While furthering the development of AIR001 through the ongoing Phase 2 clinical studies, the Company is planning to initiate a process to evaluate partnership opportunities for its assets.
- As a result of cost savings anticipated by the termination of its vepoloxamer clinical programs and related operations and the prioritization of its AIR001 program, the Company estimates that its operating expenses for 2017 will be in the range of $9 to $10 million, apart from share-based compensation expense. This anticipated level of spend reflects an approximate 70% reduction from estimated operating expenses for 2016 of about $32 to $34 million, apart from share-based compensation expense.
- The Company will make the $10 million prepayment on its debt facility triggered by the recently declared results of its Phase 3 study of vepoloxamer in early October 2016. After that prepayment, the principal amount of the Company’s debt will be about $3.5 million, which is planned to be repaid in equal monthly installments of principal and interest through January 1, 2019.
Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL), dropped -0.09% and closed at $46.26 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $45.98 and $46.85. The company’s Market capitalization is $39.74 Billion with the total Outstanding Shares of 861.71 million. During the 52-week trading session the minimum price at which share price traded, registered at $27.64 and reached to max level of $46.90. Halliburton Company provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The companys Completion and Production segment offers production enhancement services, counting stimulation and sand control services; and cementing services, such as bonding the well, well casing, and casing equipment. It also provides completion tools that offer downhole solutions and services, counting well completion products and services, intelligent well completions, liner hanger systems, sand control systems, and service tools; pressure control services comprising coiled tubing, hydraulic workover units, and downhole tools; and pipeline and process services, such as pre-commissioning and maintenance, subsea pipeline, conventional pipeline, and process services. In addition, this segment offers oilfield production and completion chemicals and services; electrical submersible pumps and progressive cavity pumps; and installation, maintenance, repair, and testing services. The companys Drilling and Evaluation segment provides drilling fluid systems, performance additives, completion fluids, solids control, specialized testing equipment, and waste administration services; and drilling systems and services. It also offers wireline and perforating services that include open-hole logging, cased-hole and slickline, borehole seismic, and formation and reservoir solutions; and drill bits and services comprising roller cone rock bits, fixed cutter bits, hole enlargement, and related downhole tools and services, in addition to coring equipment and services.
On the other hand share Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE:LUV), lost -1.79% and closed at $38.47 in the last trading session. The last trading range of the stock ranges between $38.18 and $39.20. The company’s Market capitalization is $23.43 Billion with the total Outstanding Shares of 638.69 million. During the 52-week trading session the minimum price at which share price traded, registered at $33.96 and reached to max level of $51.34. Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) is launching a three-day sale offering extra low fares for winter travel, so book your next trip now! Customers may take advantage of low domestic fares starting at $49, $79, $99, and $129 one-way to select destinations recently through Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city. Seats and days are limited.
Customers may also book flights to international destinations with some of Southwest’s low international fares starting at $99 one-way to select destinations recently through Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city. Seats and days are limited.